All Scaletta divisions are Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
certified for the transport of materials between Canada and the United States.
New York State R9 and Waste Transporter Permit
Scaletta Waste is authorized and certified to haul the following waste materials:
- Contaminated Soils
- Acid Solutions
- Alkaline Solutions
- Aqueous Salts
- Miscellaneous Inorganic Wastes and Mixed Wastes
- Non-Halogenated Spent Solvent
- Resins and Plastics
- Halogenated Organic Wastes
- Oily Wastes
- Miscellaneous Organic Wastes and Mixed Wastes
- Processed Organic Wastes from transfer Stations
- Plant and Animal Wastes
- Compressed Gases
- Non-Hazardous Liquid Industrial and Hazardous Liquid Waste Classes
- Hazardous Solid Wastes Classes
Sand & Gravel
- All aggregate meets MTO specifications for road base materials.
- Screened Sand suitable to meet Concrete and Asphalt mix specifications.
- Registered C/A to haul contaminated soil, waste, sludge, etc.
- Licensed Septic Installer
- Demolition Services
- Contain Hazardous liquid